The Western New York technology-focused college students are your future employees, co-workers, vendors and business partners. We are confident that you recognize the importance of educating your future workforce about their career possibilities and your companies.
- A more educated future talent pool.
- Awareness of your company (which can directly lead to an increase in candidates for future openings).
- Ability to meet a company's mission to contribute to the benefit of society and take an active role in improving our community.
- The best way to improve your own abilities is to teach them to someone else.
- Personal satisfaction of making a difference in a student's professional development.
by January 4th, 2021
College students wanting to discover IT-related career paths are welcome to register and select their professionals interests followed by interviewing professionals about their career and company. This is not a recruitment event, but an educational and networking opportunity.
- Understanding of how your coursework connects to real IT solutions in industry
- Discover career opportunities through discussion with professionals
- Better understand professional expectations, business culture, day-to-day tasks, necessary skills
- Network with professionals in your field
- Opportunity to impress a potential future employer
Student Sign Up
by January 14th, 2021